Reviews: Save to Google Drive
Item logo image for Save to Google Drive

Save to Google Drive

Google
Featured
3.9(

4.8K ratings

)

3.9 out of 5

4.8K ratings

Google doesn't verify reviews. Learn more about results and reviews.

  • All reviews
  • Recent
  • Helpful
  • Highest to lowest rating
  • Lowest to highest rating
  • English
  • All languages
Review's profile picture

KHALID MOHAMEDJun 5, 2024

I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

8 out of 19 found this helpful
Review's profile picture

Jarrick MortonMay 30, 2024

good add-on

9 out of 14 found this helpful
Review's profile picture

Cynthia AndersonMay 23, 2024

This is useless. You can't actually save PDFs or documents to Google Drive, it is just a screenshot.

25 out of 35 found this helpful
Review's profile picture

Google UserMay 15, 2024

Yet (another) disaster by Google. They should stick with Google Maps and improve that. Everything else they touch is a joke. But that's what happens when they only allow Google "insiders" test their software before making it available for the masses (official release).

18 out of 23 found this helpful
Review's profile picture

Hannah MontovaniMay 14, 2024

This does not save URLs, it takes screenshots. How is it impossible in 2024 to save a web page to a Google Drive?? Such a basic functionality. I REALLY want to migrate out of OneDrive but without this feature, I can't.

13 out of 16 found this helpful
Review's profile picture

md Atiqul islamMay 7, 2024

I really expected better from Google drive's own team. This saves a PNG of text pages. You can change it to save Google doc format, after which... it saves as PNG. Or you can choose to save as HTML source, after which... it saves as PNG. Useless. How is it impossible in 2024 to save a web page to a Google Drive? C'mon, Google, you're trying to extend your tentacles into every other area of our lives, and the one time I need you to, it doesn't work?

20 out of 23 found this helpful
Review's profile picture

Alina GreenMay 5, 2024

doesn't work, at all! 80% of the time, it doesn't work. The other 20%, it doesn't save the file in the correct format or the folder. Pretty useless, do better Google. Thankfully, the other extension mentioned in the reviews here worked for me too - Save to Drive. Thanks Mitchell :)

11 out of 13 found this helpful
Review's profile picture

M KMay 3, 2024

I really expected better from Google drive's own team. This saves a PNG of text pages. You can change it to save Google doc format, after which... it saves as PNG. Or you can choose to save as HTML source, after which... it saves as PNG. Useless. How is it impossible in 2024 to save a web page to a Google Drive? C'mon, Google, you're trying to extend your tentacles into every other area of our lives, and the one time I need you to, it doesn't work?

13 out of 15 found this helpful
Review's profile picture

Colin ZhangApr 25, 2024

The interface is way too outdated.

9 out of 11 found this helpful
Review's profile picture

Mitchell KlingApr 18, 2024

i used it all the time to save tons of images to drive, but doesn't work anymore sadly :( now keeps failing with some error and closes my browser?? followed debra's advice below, the other save to drive extension worked

11 out of 12 found this helpful
Google apps