Reviews: Always Video ᴴᴷ - Beta ( PiP Automation )

4.0 out of 5

52 ratings

Google doesn't verify reviews. Learn more about results and reviews.

  • All reviews
  • Recent
  • Helpful
  • Highest to lowest rating
  • Lowest to highest rating
  • English
  • All languages
Review's profile picture

Brian BuckleyApr 21, 2024

1 out of 5 stars for the 1 out of 5 the times this thing actually works

Review's profile picture

Jakub ŘíhaMar 30, 2024

It works, unlike other extensions, but there are at least 2 bugs right now. 1) When i click anywhere on the bookmarks and above and then switch active tabs, the PIP wont open. 2) Hardware video controls (keys) and touchpad start stop doesnt work once the PIP was opened. I really like this project and would like to see these QOL improvements added.

1 person found this review to be unhelpful
Review's profile picture

Amazing AmeyaMar 30, 2024

It ISN'T Reliable!, works sometimes sometimes doesn't? like works 2/5 times. Better Improve it devs, then release the stable version. Also Beeware! it requires some nasty Permissions.

1 person found this review to be helpful
Review's profile picture

dev fricFeb 7, 2024

One has to manually click it for it to work and it easily can go out of pip when going back to original and to other tabs.

Review's profile picture

Gourav Kumar doraNov 5, 2023

it doesnt work most of the time!!! fix it

1 person found this review to be helpful
Review's profile picture

İlker AtabayNov 3, 2023

It works for now. Just downloaded it, and it worked like a charm. Hopefully it continues to do so.

1 person found this review to be helpful
Review's profile picture

_Sep 23, 2023

It works 30% of the time in Edge, the other 70% it just doesn't trigger.

3 out of 3 found this helpful
Review's profile picture

Christian RainerSep 17, 2023

i'm looking for automatic PiP and this is perfect extension

Review's profile picture

WJul 10, 2023

Works great, but would love to have the ability to disable it for youtube shorts.

Review's profile picture

RohitJun 14, 2023

Doesnt work

1 person found this review to be helpful
Google apps